Nisofreight Logistics limited is a limited Company that was established in 1990 initially by the name Jopalm clearing and Forwarding and offers a range of integrated logistics services.
Our head office is in Mombasa Kenya, with branches in Nairobi. We also satellite offices in Malaba and Busia, Namanga, Kisumu and on the Kenya – Uganda- Tanzania border.
With our combined professional skills, innovative techniques and on going drive the to excel, we endeavor to achieve economic solutions and total customer satisfaction. We are able to offer competitive rates to and from all major worldwide destinations.
Our commitment is to offer an end-to-end supply chain solu- tion by demonstrating core competencies in domestic and international freight logistics.
WHO WE ARE
• BSC degree in Maritime and Nautical studies John Moore's University,
Liver- pool 1986.
• 35 years industry experience working for Owners, Charterers, Operators and Agents in Liverpool, London, Dubai
• 21 Years with Inchcape Shipping Services in Africa until June 2016.
Last 4 years as Head of Africa.
• Specialized experience of ships agency, Liner marketing and operations, Break Bulk and P and I correspondence agency work, terminal depots and management.
• Joseph joined Inchcape as an opera- tions executive in 1997 and was quickly promoted to Operations Manager Kenya .By the time he left Inchcape
in 2016 he was General Manager -Operations for Africa.
• He has a deep understanding of both marine and cargo operations and is well versed with operations and processes at the Kenyan ports and other African ports that fell under his jurisdiction.
• He played key role in the start up of various offices in Africa and was fully involved in the running of the business.
• He was also in charge of operation excellence in the region and quality assurance in service delivery.
• Bachelor of Commerce from University of Nairobi. Member of the Institute of Chartered Ship brokers London. P&I Insurance and Loss Prevention course from North of England P&I club and South Tyneside College in New Castle, England.
• 22 years industry experience as a
P & I correspondent, representing most of the International group and fixed premium clubs in East Africa. During this period Wilson expertly handled a number of high value ship damage, cargo damage, general average, pollu- tion, bunker and B/L claims.
Our services range from road, air, rail and sea transportation.
We ensure fast, safe and accurate forwarding services to any destination globally.
ROAD / RAIL TRANSPORT
BULK / PROJECT CARGO
A freight forwarding agent plays a critical role in the smooth and trouble free clearance of cargo. As a proven customs clearance specialist, we offer our customers high quality advise on the clearance of all types cargo entering Kenya.
By carefully assessing the changing needs of its clients, Nisofreight, aim is to be amongst the leading companies in the supply chain sector.
We are always ready to advise as well as develop tailor made solutions for specific client needs.